The Covid-19 epidemic has severely affected many financial teams, through which tourism – aviation is probably the most affected. Through the epidemic season, not solely worldwide flight routes but additionally many routes to/from main cities the place the epidemic have been affected have been nearly “frozen” for months.
Lately, the Director of the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam Dinh Viet Thang has simply reported in writing to the Ministry of Transport (MOT) to approve the plan to function common home passenger routes throughout the epidemic prevention interval.
At the moment, only some cargo flights are allowed, or if there are passengers, they’re additionally individuals within the power in opposition to the Covid-19 epidemic in our nation. Within the coming time, the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam plans to increase home passenger routes, nevertheless, many standards have to be strictly ensured.
The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam has lately deliberate to reopen home routes throughout the epidemic prevention interval
At the moment, the entire nation has 22 airports, airports working inland and airports and touchdown zones with common aviation actions (Ha Lengthy, Vung Tau…). All will likely be categorised into three teams A, B, C. Wherein:
– Group A (inexperienced zone): airports in central-affiliated cities and provinces do not need areas to use social distancing in accordance with Directive 16.
– Group B (yellow zone): airports in provinces and cities solely apply social distancing in accordance with every space (district/district stage and above) within the province/metropolis underneath Directive 16.
– Group C (purple zone): airports in provinces and centrally run cities are making use of whole social distancing in accordance with Directive 16.
Mainly, our nation’s airports will likely be divided into three teams A, B, C corresponding to three totally different ranges of epidemic areas.
In response to the plan given by the Civil Aviation Administration, there will likely be two necessary levels when reopening home routes.
– For the one-way flight from group A to teams A, B and C: limitless passengers and passengers will need to have examined adverse for SARS-CoV-2 inside 72 hours.
– For one-way flights from Group B to Group A, B and C, or from Group C to Group A and B:
+ For official visitors, Covid-19 epidemic prevention power: request to have a adverse take a look at for SARS-CoV-2 inside 72 hours.
+ For different passengers: will need to have a adverse take a look at for SARS-CoV-2 inside 72 hours and meet one of many situations reminiscent of having a certificates of completion of isolation and being transported by the isolation facility straight by specialised car from the isolation facility to the departure airport; or have a certificates of full dose of Covid-19 vaccine, through which the final dose is run inside a minimum of 14 days and no more than 12 months from the time of departure; or have a certificates of restoration from Covid-19 inside 12 months from the time of departure.
– For flights between Group C airports: solely relevant to official visitors, the Covid-19 epidemic prevention power and passengers with written consent to maneuver/obtain from the departing and receiving localities. come. Passengers should take a look at adverse for SARS-CoV-2 inside 72 hours.
– Observe: in part 1, airways are solely allowed to promote flights with departure date inside four weeks from the date this Plan is authorised by the Ministry of Transport.
Within the first four weeks of part 1, if the plan is carried out easily, part 2 will proceed to be carried out as follows:
– For the one-way flight from group A to group A, B and C: similar as stage 1.
– For the one-way flight from group B to group A, B and C and from group C to group A and B: similar as stage 1, however this time will apply extra for passengers with confirmed keep in areas the place social distancing will not be relevant underneath Directive 16 a minimum of 14 days earlier than journey.
– For flight segments between group C airports: just like part 1.
– Observe: in part 2, airways are solely allowed to promote to passengers “with affirmation of staying in an space the place social distancing will not be utilized” underneath Directive 16 a minimum of 14 days earlier than journey. , on flights with a departure date inside four weeks of the beginning of part 2.
*Another notes you could know:
– After four weeks of piloting this passenger, airways will open and promote tickets usually if there isn’t a different discover.
– All Vietnamese airways are allowed to arrange the sale and operation of home routes with the above situations in accordance with demand, with no restriction on the frequency of exploitation on the premise of slots authorised by the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam. favorable.
– Vietnamese airways have to evaluate their assets (plane, flight crew, upkeep and restore capability, and many others.) to make sure the implementation of routes in accordance with the authorised plan.
By: The Laborer
Enterprise and Advertising